Comments : Off
When it comes to first impressions, you only get one chance. Whether you have a job interview, blind date or are meeting the in-laws for the first time, you want to immediately appear likable and confident. That can be extremely difficult when you have missing teeth.
Studies show that almost 75% of Americans are likely to trust someone with a nice smile (as opposed to a nice house, car or outfit).
That makes preserving a beautiful smile just as important cosmetically as it is functionally. Fortunately, dental implants address both of these areas.
Here are five ways dental implants can improve your first impression:
• They allow you to smile with confidence – Most people with missing teeth don’t like to show their teeth, so they often smile with a closed mouth or don’t smile at all. This isn’t very photogenic and prevents you from fully expressing yourself. With a natural, permanent dental implant, however, you can flash your uniquely beautiful smile with pride (see “After”).
• They allow you to talk with confidence – Missing teeth can make sounds while you talk and grab the attention of your conversation partner. And dentures can be especially embarrassing due to slippage. Dental implants let you talk like you normally would, thanks to the fact they’re secure, precise and designed after your natural teeth.
• They’re an easier/inexpensive way to gain confidence – Think the only way you can gain confidence about your appearance is through plastic surgery or a lifestyle coach? Think again. Dental implants have a 95% success rate and more affordable than those other options, meaning gaining confidence is as easy as a beautiful smile.
• They preserve the natural look and feel of your teeth – It’s no secret that dentures and missing teeth don’t look natural. They also often require special care. With dental implants, you’ll get a new, natural-looking tooth in a shade that matches the rest of your teeth. Best of all, you can take care of them the same way as your natural teeth.
• They last forever – While first impressions are a one-time event, you’ll have multiple opportunities to make a good first impression throughout your life. Since dental implants don’t decay and replace your tooth’s root, they last your whole life and are a better option than dentures or other temporary options.
Don’t let missing teeth take away the opportunity for a great first impression. Schedule a dental implant consultation today!