Cosmetic dentistry differs from general dentistry in that it focuses on improving the appearance of your smile. While occasionally improving function, cosmetic dentistry uses small and large improvements to give you the look you want. Whether you’d like a small color correction or need multiple implants, there is the perfect cosmetic dentistry option out there for you.
Here are the most popular types of cosmetic dentistry:
- Veneers – Using a super-thin layer of tooth-colored materials, veneers can improve the look of chipped, misshapen or discolored teeth. The type of material, shape, size and color of the veneer can be tweaked to match the rest of your teeth, seamlessly improving your smile.
- Bonding – While veneers cover the whole tooth, bonding uses tooth-colored materials to directly bond to areas needing improvement. This is great for changing the shape of the tooth, closing gaps and fixing things like chips or cracks.
- Fillings – Even fillings can be a form of cosmetic dentistry thanks to today’s technology. White fillings can be matched to the color of the rest of your teeth, covering up cavities in style.
- Same-Day Crowns – Tooth-shaped caps that cover the top of your teeth, crowns have a variety of both functional and cosmetic benefits. Whether you have a damaged tooth, need a dental bridge or are getting an implant, crowns provide a durable covering that matches the size, shape and color of the rest of your teeth.
- Implants – If you have a missing tooth or one that is damaged beyond repair, dental implants are a fantastic cosmetic and functional solution. Dental implants replicate the appearance of your natural teeth, last a lifetime and prevent the rest of your teeth from shifting. One or more dental implants goes a long way toward giving you the beautiful smile you crave.
- Teeth Whitening – If your teeth are in good shape, but you’re not happy with your smile, whitening is a great option. Professional teeth whitening can give you a radiant look in no time, or you can get a kit to use in the comfort of your own home.
If you’d like to know more about how you can improve your smile through cosmetic dentistry, schedule a consultation with us today. Now taking cosmetic dentistry patients from Moreno Valley and surrounding areas.